Yoga Alliance Registered 200 Hrs Hatha Yoga
Teacher Training Course in Greece.
Explore your spirituality while deepening your yoga teaching skills.
About the Teacher Training Course
By joining this course you will deepen your Yoga practice and get in touch with your inner self. Yogagyani founder is Ritu rai as well as the Primary teacher. The reason why you should be choosing Yogagyani is because you will learn yoga from an Indian by learning roots of yoga from the person who indulged herself in yoga since 19 years. As well as the place where training is taking place is the right place to learn yoga in the wild nature of Greek Island just like the ancient way of practicing yoga. You will be challenged to move beyond any self-limiting beliefs that hold you back from moving forward with your intentions and dream.
Develop your asana practice and your understanding of your body through anatomy and alignment studies. Develop your individual Teaching skills through Practical classes by taking part in teaching what you learnt. Express your true self and learn how to teach yoga and share the gift it has to offer safely and confidently. Also get Free Invitation for all graduates of Yogagyani to any 200 Hrs training in any venue we offer, to refresh your knowledge and join us for practice.
In this course we will learn different styles of Yoga so one can teach depending on the requirement of the Practitioner needs meet.
The course is taking Place in Two locations:
◘ Samothrace Island, Greece, During May 10 to 30 2020 , September 20 to October 9 2020.
◘ Alexandroupoli -All Year Except for May and September .
What advantages you may have if you join this Program?
- Learn the basic thing to follow in order to start being a Practitioner that has to be applied in order to Level up in Asana, Pranayama or Philosophy.
- Learn to Master your Asana, Pranayama by practicing it every day and you may choose to have one on one session so you can have special guidance on your daily Program from your teacher.
- Get the Philosophy classes recorded end of the course so you can look back on what you learnt and be able to get the information whenever you want and wherever you are while you forget.
- Get help from teachers for Links on what you need to Practice or notes after you finish sessions on Asana practice. (Let it be counter poses to open the groins, for knee problems to open first the hips, even for shoulder flexors, Muscle endurance or Flexibility)
- Learn Hatha in Iyengar way, Ashtanga Primary series and Learn also how to form Vinyasa of your own.
- Get materials for all the styles and also reference Videos.
- Get Materials on anatomy as well as learn anatomy practically in yoga Postures
- Learn more than 60 asana in this 200 hours course
- Open your mind with the best teacher who did his studies in Bihar school of university and Shivananda for many years and has got knowledge in depth of yogic Philosophy, Upanishads, Vedas, Rig-Veda, Bagvadgitha and many more.
- Learn how to teach by teaching each other
- Get confidence in teaching before completing 200 hrs course
- Certification of 200 hrs registered with yoga alliance
- Anatomy class from Specialized teacher who is also a Yoga practitioner and teacher .
- Q&A from doctor on some important things to note for benefits of yoga.
- Q&A on Neurological effects of Meditation and overall about yoga internally and externally
- Materials name to refer and study even after course
- Group in Whatsapp or Facebook so students stay in touch and get guidance whenever someone has information to share that can help all and to stay connected if students want to seek any answer or guidance.
- Volunteering option.
- Earn from Yogagyani being an intern if your Practice has been dedicated throughout the process or trade your teaching with Classes you need from teachers to improve your skills more.
- Learn Restorative Postures
- We do not carry any intense tests but instead we have assignments on theory and final test on forming a whole 1 hour class but this is to understand where you fall back through training and to give you guidance and feedback on your teaching.
- We do not believe in fail and pass but we believe to educating and growing with knowledge without competition or holding someone back.
- Key to our teaching is we make sure that we get that quality of teacher in you and provide you the option to learn.
There are NO pre-requirements for this course, except the dedication to put in the effort, the humbleness to learn from experienced mentors and the interest to master yoga on a deeper level. This is a high-quality course approved by YogaAlliance® and you will see the review in the Yoga alliance from our past students as well.
Why get certified online with Yogagyani?
Yogagyani is one of the leading retreat and yoga teacher training hosts in Greece.
They consist of an experienced team of teachers who are passionate about sharing the benefits of yoga based on their knowledge in their field . Each of them has their own unique teaching style and focus, which will give you exposure to both the dynamic/static postures, Breathing, Meditation, Philosophy, Science, Neurological knowledge. Their broad international experience in yoga and meditation will ensure that you receive a high-quality training with expertise from different teachers and styles.
This Training will teach you something every single day a new learning and to put those learning in Practice every day is our teachers duty and they will help you on assisting in those areas that you need to improve and push while needed as well as give restorative poses after intensive practice.
- #1 Yoga Retreat and Teacher training in Greece– according to BookRetreats.com.
- Top recommended school by BookYogaRetreats with 5-star reviews
200 Hours Teacher Training Course
You will participate in a 200 hour program by getting much more in touch with the power of your mind through daily meditation, mindfulness techniques, Asana, pranayama, journaling, silence, and more. Perhaps even more helpful will be the reflections that you receive from each other and the tribe-building communal living which is often both a challenge and great opportunity for growth. 200 hours TTC is truly helpful because of the longer duration and Samothrace is a beautiful island full of nature lined up perfectly for this Yoga TTC.
This 200-Hours Program is registered with Yoga Alliance, though the offer goes beyond the basics. Students are required to follow the guidelines and standards from the outset once registered. A fully committed group allows to better serve the greater good of all concerned. This is not to say that there will not be fun and games. It’s just to say that you will just find the right mix of work and exploration, that at the end of the day, everyone will be left with the feeling of fulfillness from the whole experience, empowered to bring yoga to their respective communities and the world.
PRANAYAMA (Science of Breath)
– Study of the benefits of the different pranayamas and their application in therapeutic Yoga.
– Importance of yogic breathing.
– Role of Kumbhaka and Bandhas in the recovery of health and use of breathing in asana practice.
– Meaning, types and practice of Mudras and Bandhas
ASANA PRACTICE INCLUDING:
– Chandra Namaskar (Moon Salutations)
– Hatha & Vinyasa Yoga.
– Gentle Evening Flow
– Restorative Yoga.
– Use of Yoga props (Blocks, Straps, Bolsters, etc.)
– Modified practices to suit all needs.
– Full health assessment on Asanas and Pranayama.
– Alignment and Adjustments of Yoga Postures.
– Yoga Nidra (Yogic Sleep) and its role in Yoga.
– Guided Savasana.
– Minor and major chakra relaxation.
– Deep causal body relaxation.
– What is mantra mean?
– Mantra Chanting and learning.
– Types of starting and closing Mantras for B.K.S Iyengar & Hatha Vinyasa.
– How to create positive vibration or energy with mantra yoga.
– Study of the effect of Mantra Chanting in Yoga Therapy.
– Study and practice of several meditation techniques and their application in therapeutic Yoga.
– Techniques of visualization to improve meditation.
– How to use meditation to understand our own nature and that of others.
HISTORY & PHILOSOPHY OF YOGA
– Shatkriyas (Detoxification Processes).
– Mudras (Yogic Gestures for the redirection of Pranic Energy)& Banda’s (Neuromuscular locks to prevent the loss and redirect Pranic Energy within the body).
-Pantanjali yoga Sutra in depth (8 limbs of Yoga).
-Chakra healing and explanation of Ida, Pingala and Sushmn Nadi.
-Kundalini and how they co-relate to the Ida and pingala.
-Mantras of chakras .
-Mythology of Ramayan and Mahabaratha(Bagavadhgita).
-4 path of yoga and definitions.
ONE TIME PAYMENT
200h Online Teacher Training Course
- Complete 200h TTC with:
- Part 1: Yoga Techniques, Training & Practice
- Part 2: Teaching Methodology
- Part 3: Yoga Anatomy & Physiology
- Part 4: Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle And Ethics
- Part 5: Practicum
- Certificate By Yoga Alliance®
- Hands-on Personal Support
- Course Manual
- Facebook/Whats-app Group With Former Students & Teachers
- Live Q&A Session · Be an Intern and get paid or get free lessons from your teachers to advance your skills
- Non -Contact hour 8 sessions
What is included?:
○ Accommodation for 20 days (We refer the place to stay in the location where training is taking place, Note that the price doesn’t not include any extra price for room).
Ha-mam once a week in the studio and Hot Spring in the nature
○ Transfers will be taken care both ways.
○ Yoga alliance registered Certificate for completing 200 Hrs Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Certification.
○ Materials for the Study
ADVANTAGES OF JOINING THIS COURSE
WHY TO JOIN THIS COURSE?
What you will learn:
– How to give clear instructions.
– Proper alignment of postures.
– Yoga anatomy.
– Hands on adjustment.
– How to avoid common injury during practice.
– How to use props for better postures (as recommended by B.K.S Iyengar).
– Mantra chanting.
– Yogic breathing (Pranayama) and benefits.
– Yogic body cleansing (Kriya yoga).
– Mudras, Banda’s and their benefits.
– Yoga philosophy (Patanjali yoga sutras)
– How to teach 45 min to 90 min long class.
– How to teach one to one class.
– How to teach more than 10 people in a class.
By the end of the course you will have mastered:
– Pranayama (Breathing Techniques)
– Adjustment-Alignment of postures & the use of props in a Yoga Class.
– Mantra chanting.
– History & Philosophy of Yoga.
– A wide range of Meditation Techniques.
– Shatkriyas (Detoxification Processes)
– Mudras (Yogic Gestures for the redirection of Pranic Energy)& Banda’s (Neuromuscular locks to prevent the loss and redirect Pranic Energy within the body)
After the completion of Yogagyani 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Samothrace Greece you will gain the knowledge and confidence to educate and guide others on their yogic path.
These are just a few of the tools that will be available to you to help you build a successful career as a Yoga teacher. Our course is recognized by Yoga Alliance, which means that you will be able to register with them and teach anywhere in the world. We will help you to understand how to register Yoga alliance and how it will benefit you as well as how you should be using their programs.