Yoga Retreats in Greece
Disconnect yourself to connect with nature !
Become creative in your mind and body with a different form of movement. Getting you active and creative at the same time, the aim of this retreat is to give you a holistic approach to yoga. The knowledge of the Asana and the alignment of the body together with ancient yogic breathing techniques and meditation will help you to be centered in the present with body and mind and therefore will have a regenerative effect on your life. Enjoy a good swim in the crystal clear water of Samothrace, hike to the waterfalls, enjoy the hot springs in Therma or explore the wild island.
Relax and unwind at our Yoga Retreats. …
Renew your joyous yogic spirit by enrolling in one of our retreats based in Greece. Reclaim the precious connection to your inner self through the perfect pairing of soothing sea waters and the blissful practices of yoga.
Nourish your soul, one breath at a time, with this magical yoga adventure. Re-center and rejuvenate at our week-long Yoga retreats at the magnificent Samothraki island. There’s almost no better way to do that than with a few days at a yoga retreat.
Come rejuvenate your soul with us! There are a pathway into relaxation and learning Yoga in the midst of nature. Rated as the topmost choice for Yoga retreats in Greece, we seek to provide you with some of the best experiences with nature,yoga and total relaxation with mindful meditation.
- A well-balanced variety of intelligent vinyasa flows, restorative sessions, meditations, and pranayama.
- If you wish to add accommodation to the package then please head to inquiry and message us.
- Yoga sessions Every day for 2 hrs
- Morning yoga
- Full Moon Yoga Retreat during Autumn, Spring, and Winter (Indoor yoga and Outdoor activities)
- During summer outdoor yoga retreats for all levels.
- A renewed connection with nature.
- Morning classes, with moments to discuss and break down poses & evening classes will be a flow or restorative
- You will learn in-depth the essential philosophy and history of yoga in general
- We have organic food prepared only for our students during Spring, autumn, and winter which is vegetarian food suitable to eat while practicing yoga. During summer we do not have food in our retreat so students can explore the taverns nearby and enjoy the local Greek tavern and Explore the greek culture
(Year: 2023) Samothraki, Greece
iOff the coast of Alexandroupoli lies Samothraki, an unspoiled and majestic Greek island. This island is reserved for true nature lovers, hiking aficionados, and adrenaline seekers. Many of the Greek islands have beautiful mountainous valleys. Lush green vegetation, rivers, waterfalls, and natural thermal pools adorn the rough and rugged mountains of Samothraki. The unique landscape offers adventure-seeking and nature enthusiasts plenty of exploring to do. Exploring the beautiful waterfalls is the epicenter of this adventure. Streams and rivers descending from the summit form waterfalls and natural pools – or “fathers” – where people can enjoy the therapeutic benefits of the mountain waters. Learning Yoga amidst the beautiful island will not just boost your happiness but rejuvenate your soul.
Things to do (optional)
In your free time, you can explore the nearby village of Therma (15 minutes walk) and its famous hot springs or walk to the countless waterfalls around Therma. The seaside and pebble beaches are just a 10-minute walk from the house. There is a rental car at Kamariotissa (the ferry boat harbor of Samothraki).
You can rent a car, motorbike, or bicycle, provided you have a valid driving license. Visit Chora, the capital village of Samothraki. It is full of shops, an old Castle, and Tavern with classical old Greek Live Music. It’s a magnificent and picturesque place and we can also organize to have a yoga lesson there if you would like to visit it. They can organize for you a visit to the island with a tourist guide (at extra charge) and Hike Fengari mountain (a mountain guide is recommended).
At your request, they can book for you one or more massage therapies (the cost is 30 EUR per hour) directly at the Hotel.
You can also take a dive at the nearest waterfall, take a relaxing thermal bath, take a swim, or relax at the beach bar. Take a hike on the slope of the mountain Saos. Reach the top (feggar) at 1611m. If you are a true hiker you should know that feggari is the end point of the European trail E6 that starts from Spain.
- If you are more Adventure or photography person -You can go hiking to the waterfalls of Fonias, Paradisus, and Gria and also Visit the Temple of the greats Gods(it’s an ancient temple where even today on the full moon celebration, It’s a day with full of music and climbing and many rituals performed on this specific day in Samothraki).
Other optional activities(Surcharge)
- Scuba diving (extra charge) only for professionals who have tried diving before.
- Thai massage (extra cost) 50 EUR per hour. You will receive a message from the organizer if you request for Thai massage and it would be organized during your stay as well.
- We can help to organize excursions around the island or to Chora.
- Close to the retreat you can explore the beach
- Visit street shopping wine tasting can also be arranged on demand from guests
- Live music
- People can visit the different beach
- Visit Fonias
- Visit Paradisus
- Visit Griya Vatra
- Visit the local tavern and the live music
- Classical Hatha vinyasa yoga for 120 minutes.
- Ashtanga vinyasa yoga for 90 minutes with slow pace practice.
- Restorative Iyengar Yoga with body movement, breath awareness, and Alignment based practice outdoors/indoors.
- Daily meditation Classes with breathing techniques.
- Free time to relax on the beach and swim in the waterfalls or explore the island.
- Pranayama (Breathing technique) to relax your mind and body-Pranic Healing.
- Vegan & vegetarian food options are available for those who wish to have healthy meals.
- Yin yoga
How to travel Samothrace, Retreat.
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at to Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos (ATH), or Thessaloniki International Airport “Macedonia” (SKG). The transfer is not included.
If you arrive at the Athens airport, please check for “Saos Ferry” online for ferry tickets to get to Samothraki island, or you can fly to Thessaloniki Macedonia International Airport, 50 kilometers from Thessaloniki. From there you will need to transfer to the domestic airport and arrive in Alexandroupoli Airport. Take a transfer to the port of Alexandroupoli to book the ferry tickets to Samothraki island. There are 3 boats from Alexandroupoli to Samothraki every day until October. But also you can book them in advance in Saos ferry online.
Arrival by bus
You can travel by bus either to Thessaloniki and take another bus to Alexandroupoli’s port to get the ferry for reaching the island. Thessaloniki to Alexandroupoli is 6 hours and Athens 12 hours in the bus.
Arrival by ferry
Note that the island doesn’t have an airport nor any roads to get there, so the best way to get Samothraki island is to arrive Alexandroupoli, Go to Port of alexandroupoli or book your reservation before hand in zanteferry
- A reservation requires a deposit of 16% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 15 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 30 days before arrival or upon arrival or departure.
Per session (group)90 minute
Per session one person (Private)90 minute
6 session of yoga stretching, breathwork, MeditationVinyasa flow 120 minutes ( Early Morning 7.00 am to 9.00 am)