200 hours Hath Yoga Teacher Training Course in Samothraki
Our 200 hour yoga teacher training program is specially for those who are begginers and want dive deep into yoga. Our training includes Techniques of asana (posture) philosophy of yoga, which is supplemented by practices and teaching methodologies from various Indian traditional yoga schools, such as Hatha Ashtanga vinyasa, and BKS Iyengar. The curriculum for this 200 hour teacher training includes simple warm-up techniques for glands and joints, sun salutations, traditional Hatha yoga techniques, pranayama, deep relaxation techniques and yoga Nidra techniques, stress management, techniques to develop strength and flexibility through Iyengar techniques and bandhas, which are regarded as an important aspect of Hatha yoga. You will also study anatomy and physiology for yoga, philosophy of Patanjali yoga sutras, teaching methodology, ethics and business of yoga, as well as meditation techniques and more. You will also learn Led Primary series ashtanga yoga which is set of posture structured in a flow it has 46 asana which helps one to gain strength & flexibility. You will do this 200 hour program by getting much more in touch with the power of your minds through daily meditation, mindfulness techniques, asanas, pranayama, journaling, silence, and more. Perhaps even more helpful will be the reflections that you receive from each other and the tribe-building communal living which is often both a challenge and great opportunity for growth. 20 days of TTC is truly helpful and Samothraki island the beautiful island with full of nature, quiet and ideal for all yogis. This 200-hour program is registered with yoga alliance, though the offer goes beyond the basics. Students are required to follow the guidelines and standards from the outset once registered with yoga alliance. A fully committed group allows Truly Helpful to better serve the greater good of all concerned. This is not to say that there will not be fun and games. It’s just to say that you will find just the right mix of the work and play that at the end of the day, everyone is left feeling fulfilled with the whole experience, empowered to bring yoga to their respective communities and the world. This training is in a beautiful location that is quiet which is perfect for yoga practice, self growth and self healing .
Highlights of the course:
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certificate
- Yoga practice indoor & outdoor
- 20 Nights Accommodation with sea view
- Transfers from and to the Island
- Daily Sadhana which is Yoga asana practice
- Yoga philosophy
- One day Trek to the Waterfalls of Grigorakis or Fonias
- Two healthy meals a day
- Yoga Anatomy
- Yoga Methodology
- Multi-Style Yoga teacher training
ADVANTAGE OF JOINING THIS COURSE OR WHY TO JOIN THIS COURSE ?
- How to use props for better postures (as recommended by B.K.S Iyengar)
- Mantra chanting
- Yogic breathing (Pranayama) and benefits
- Yogic body cleansing (Kriya yoga)
- Mudras, Bandas and their benefits
- Yoga philosophy (Patanjali yoga sutras)
- How to teach 45 min to 90 min long class
- How to teach one to one class
- How to teach more than 10 people in a class
- Types of Kumbhaka.
- Different types of breathing techniques: Kapalbhati,
- Nadi Shodhan, Bramhari, Ujjayi, Bhastrika, etc.
- Importance of yogic breathing.
- Meaning, types and practice of Mudras and Bandhas.
- Discipline is a mandatory part of the training program & so the course routine must be exactly observed.
- Disrespect to rules and regulations could result in termination of studentship with no refund of fee.
- Absenting anyone from the scheduled program without permission of the teacher concerned would be construed as a gross breach of discipline.
- A student must intimate in advance if they intend to skip a meal, so that there is no wastage of food..
- Ensure you are on time for class or you will not be permitted to enter any class once it has commenced.
- Business and Legal Aspect of Yoga career as a teacher.
- Setting up your own studio.
- Marketing strategy, advertising and PR.
- Ethics in yoga business.
- Building network with other yoga teachers, Schools, studios, etc.
Each training module includes some preparation tasks which are sent to the trainee as soon as they register for the particular module. Upon the completion of the training and in order to receive a certification of the 200hr Teachers Training Course, the trainee will have to carry out specific hours of personal study and practice, the contents of which will be given in detail with the trainee’s in the training program.
Students who will successfully attend the entire training program completing all the days of the training , are certified as yoga teachers by Yogagyani and can teach Yoga after anywhere in the world and also can take part to volenteer in our school to observe and to assist our students during the course & improove teaching skills. The particular program is certified by the Yoga Alliance (RYS 200). We will help the trainees to proceed with their registration at the International Yoga Alliance and get the license registered with yoga alliance after completing the program.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 20 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.
We have both residential and non residential option available. If you have any questions before you join us. Feel free to mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.