200 hours of Registered Yoga Alliance Teacher Training Course
Gain in-depth skills to hatha yoga through our 200 Hours Yoga teacher training program by Yogagyani which will take place online and offline. It will include all aspects of hatha yoga and Vinyasa from ashtanga yoga. Our approach is traditional yet includes some aspect of modern yoga. This will be your path to self-transformation and empowerment. Our curriculum includes a unique blend of alignment-based yoga postures, Pranayama, Meditation tailored to you as per your need & 200 hours of instruction with some of the best teachers from India and Greece.
Methodology – Online Course
● 90 HOURS LIVE
⇒ Duration: 3 hours
⇒ Time: 10.00 a.m- 1.00 p.m (Greek Time)
⇒ 10 hours of Philosophy(1 hour, three times a week)
⇒ 10 hours of Anatomy( 1 hour,three times a week )
(Rest of the hours-Non Contact hours)
⇒ Self practice through recorded anatomy videos, reference philosophy books to read and reflect while practicing.
⇒ Videos to discuss assignments, practice, postures.
● This course can be learned online on our ZOOM platform. You can study and practice at your own pace.
● Live sessions with teachers to clarify your doubts and receive feedback. All sessions will be recorded so you can replay them according to your own convenience.
Advantages of the Course
● You will understand the anatomy, alignment, and modifications to keep your body safe for a lifetime of practice.
● Our simple teachings include warm-up techniques for glands and joints, sun salutations, Yoga Nidra techniques.
● Learn and practice the art of hands-on-adjustment.
● Our approach and methods are simple and a foundation in the teaching of Hatha yoga to beginners or simply a means of strengthening your own practice.
● You will build on inner and outer strength as you become more focused and present your ability to share with others will grow.
● Our approach to teaching is experiential so your learning and understanding will develop as your practice deepens.
● This online course follows the regulations of Yoga Alliance, therefore, upon completion of all lessons and final assessments, you will receive a 200-hour certification eligible to be registered with Yoga Alliance. Our 200 hour yoga teacher training program includes the core philosophy of yoga, which is supplemented by practices and teaching methodologies from various Indian traditional yoga schools, such as Ashtanga Vinyasa, and BKS Iyengar. The curriculum for this 200 hour teacher training includes simple warm-up techniques for glands and joints, sun salutations, traditional Hatha yoga techniques, pranayama, deep relaxation techniques and yoga Nidra techniques, stress management, techniques to develop strength and flexibility, and bandhas, which are regarded as an important aspect of
Hatha yoga. You will also study anatomy and physiology for yoga, philosophy of Patanjali yoga sutras, teaching methodology, ethics and business of yoga, as well as meditation techniques and more.
Highlights of the course:
● 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certificate
● 26 Nights Accommodation(If you want to include in your package)
● Yoga philosophy and Yoga History
● One day out tour
● Art of yoga and anatomy
● Indian Authentic Hatha Yoga teacher training course in Greece
Truly Helpful Yoga Teacher Training Program:
You will do this 200 hour program by getting much more in touch with the power of your minds through daily meditation, mindfulness techniques, asanas, pranayama, journaling, silence, and more. Perhaps even more helpful will be the reflections that you receive from each other and the tribe-building communal living which is often both a challenge and great opportunity for growth. 200 hours TTC is Truly Helpful and Samothraki island the beautiful island with full of nature lined up for this Yoga TTC, Samothraki island in Greece with healing waterfalls and Hot springs.
This 200-hour program is registered, though the offer goes beyond the basics. Students are required to follow the guidelines and standards from the
outset once registered. A fully committed group allows Truly Helpful to better serve the greater good of all concerned. This is not to say that
there will not be fun and games. It’s just to say that you will find just the right mix of the work and play that at the end of the day, everyone is
left feeling fulfilled with the whole experience, empowered to bring yoga to their respective communities and the world.
Note that this is an orientation schedule and the time and order of the class may vary slightly due to climatologically conditions .
ADVANTAGE OF JOINING THIS COURSE OR WHY TO JOIN THIS COURSE ?
How to give a solid and clear demonstration
How to give clear instruction
Proper alignment of postures
Hands on adjustment
How to avoid common injury during practice
How to use props for better postures (as recommended by B.K.S Iyengar)
Yogic breathing (Pranayama) and benefits
Yogic body cleansing (Kriya yoga)
Mudras, Bandas and their benefits
Yoga philosophy (Patanjali yoga sutras)
How to teach 45 min to 90 min long class
How to teach one to one class
How to teach more than 10 people in a class
PRANAYAMA (Science of Breath)
Types of Kumbhaka.
Different types of breathing techniques: Kapalbhati,
Nadi Shodhan, Bramhari, Ujjayi, Bhastrika, etc.
Importance of yogic breathing.
Meaning, types and practice of Mudras and Bandhas.
Yoga Teacher Training Â Code of Conduct
● Discipline is a mandatory part of the training program and so the course routine must be exactly observed.
● Disrespect to rules and regulations could result in termination of studentship with no refund of fee.
● Absenting anyone from the scheduled program without permission of the teacher or manager concerned would be construed as a gross breach of discipline.
● A student must intimate in advance if they intend to forgo a meal so that there is no wastage of food.
● We do not make arrangements for guests of students. Any activity that is not related to the course is not permitted.
● Ensure you are on time for class or you will not be permitted to enter any class once it has commenced.
● Before departure from the school students must clear all dues and return all books.
● Smoking and alcohol are not permitted during the training.
YOGA AS SUSTAINABLE WAY OF LIFE
Business and Legal Aspect of Yoga.
Career as a teacher.
Setting up your own studio.
Marketing strategy, advertising and PR.
Ethics in yoga business.
Building network with other yoga teachers, Schools, studios, etc.
Each training module includes some preparation tasks which are sent to the trainee as soon as they register for the particular module.
Upon the completion of the training and in order to receive a certification of the Advanced 200hr Teachers Training Course, the
trainee will have to carry out specific hours of personal study and practice, the contents of which will be given in detail with the
trainee’s in the training program.
By the end of the course you will have studied and mastered:
– Asana Practice (Yoga Postures)
– Pranayama (Breathing Techniques)
– Adjustment-Alignment of postures & the use of props in a Yoga Class
– Western & Yogic Anatomy
– Mantra chanting
– History & Philosophy of Yoga
– A wide range of Meditation Techniques
– Shatkriyas (Detoxification Processes)
– Mudras (Yogic Gestures for the redirection of Pranic Energy)
& Bandhas (Neuromuscular locks to prevent the loss and redirect Pranic Energy within the body)
You are now only one step away from starting the exciting and life-changing journey of becoming an internationally recognized Yoga teacher!
After the completion of Yogagyani 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training you will gain the knowledge and confidence to educate and guide others on their yogic path.
These are just a few of the tools that will be available to you to help you build a successful career as a Yoga teacher. Our course is recognized by Yoga Alliance, which means that you will be able to register with them and teach anywhere in the world.
STRUCTURE OF THE PROGRAM
● Mantra chanting- Yogena chittasya (Patanjali mantra)- 5 minutes
● Pranayama – 15 minutes
● Nadi shodhana – cleansing of the nervous system
● Anuloma viloma – alternate nostril breathing
● Ujjayi – oceanic breathing
Standing posture to learn the foundation of standing asanas and about the position of
the foot as well as learning the engagement.
● Tada asana
● Utthita trikona asana
● Utthita parsvakona asana
● Virabadra asana 1
● Virabadra asana 2
● Parsvoottana asana
● Prasaritha padouttana asana
● Padaangusta asana
● Pada hasta asana
● Uttana asana
You learn in seated pose to open your groins, as well as sacrum to bring more ease and flexibility and stillness.
● Salabha asana
● Dhanur asana
● Chaturanga danda asana
● Urdva mukha svan asana
● Adho mukha svan asana
● Danda asana
● Paripurna naav asana
● Ardha navasana
● Siddha asana
● Vira asana
● Supta virasana
● Baddha kona asana
● Padma asana
● Parvat asana
● Matsya asana
● Baddha padma asana
● What is yoga?
● Four different paths of yoga?
● Definition of chakra and 8 chakras?
● What is nadi?
● What is ida, pingala, and sushumna nadi?
● Patanjali Yoga Sutra
● Types of joints
● Skeletal system
● Yoga anatomy
● Muscular system
● Classification of yoga
● Stages in yoga asana
● Aims and objectives of Asana
● General guidelines
● Vinyasa practice – Flow of asana of the above from standing and sitting posture
● How to teach and correct the students
● How to emphasize
● How to design a 1-hour class
● Posture correction, alignment, and adjustment
● How to use blocks, straps, and bolsters to modify the asana
The business aspect of yoga (marketing class)
Guidelines on registering with the International Yoga Alliance website after
completion of 200 hours and how to use their platform. How to find websites to
market oneself as yoga teachers and how to use the software.
Students can use this hour for self-practice and study or there will also be a workshop
with videos on anatomy or Vinyasa asanas.
Week 2 (7 days)
● Mantra chanting – Patananjali mantra and Shanti mantra (5 minutes)
● Pranayama – surya bedi, bastrilka, kapala bati, and brahmari
● Yogic breathing technique – 3 levels
Asana practice (seated poses)
● Yoga mudra
● Maha mudra asana
● Janu sirsasana
● Ardha badha padma paschimauttana asana
● Trianga mukha pada paschimauttana asana
● Upavishta kona asana
● Paschima uttana asana
● Purvoutaana asana
● Salamba sirsasana
● Urdva danda asana
● Salamba sarvanga asana
● Hala asana
● Karna pinda asana
● Supta kona asana
● Parsva hala asana
● Eka pada sarvanga asana
● Parsvaika pada sarvanga asana
● Setu bandha sarvanga asana
● Urdva padma asana in sarvaanga asana
● Pinda asana in sarvanga asana
● Parsva pinda asana in sarvanga asana
● Jatara parivartah asana
● Supta pada angusta asana sequence twists
● Marichyasana 2
● Ardha matsyendra asana
● Urdhva dhanur asana
● Relaxing pose
● What are koshas?
● 3 types of meditation?
● Ashta Anga Sutra of Patanjali
● Patanjali Yoga Sutra continuation
● Pratyakshaanumanagamah pramanani
● Viparyayo mithyajananam atadroopaprathishtatam
● Shabdajnanaanupati vastushoonya vikalpaya
● Abhavapratyayalambana vrittirnidra
● Kundalini explanation
● Vinyasa practice on the above-given asana in the evenings
● Self-practice time
Week 3: Practice of all the asana and pranayama
● Mantra chanting – 5 minutes
● Pranayama – all two weeks of pranayama practice (assessment on pranayama)
● Surya namaskara A and B in Hatha tradition
● Surya namaskar A and B in Ashtanga tradition (primary series of Ashtanga)
● Vinyasa with different asanas
● Practical exam on teaching a class
Assessments and practical exam on philosophy and discussions on the philosophy of
● Vinyasa sequence on standing pose
● Vinyasa sequence on sirsasana
● Sequence on sarvangasana
● Sequence on marichyasana
● Assignment on anatomy will be conducted in one of the 3 weeks
● Due to Covid-19, We are providing yoga alliance registrered 200 hours of hatha yoga teacher training course via zoom for one on one and group lessons.
Residential and non residential option available.
- 1 – 21 December 2020
- 1 – 21 December 2020